Thursday, May 25, 2017

Pajama Shorts (With a Fun Print)

Hello Refashion Co-op. I found this big unflattering jacket at a thrift store. I wasn't sure what to do with it at first. 


I loved the print so much. It was unusual and unique. It had a cute Asian theme. Look at this little guy. Doesn't the child and the dog remind you of the baby from the Coppertone sunscreen logo?


I had just enough fabric to work with this pattern to make some pajama shorts. The bottom of the jacket became the bottom of the shorts. That saved a lot of time. I used a basic casing with elastic inside as the waistband.


This is what I wore last night to sleep. Sweet Dreams.
 (HAHA, I have a toddler and a dog. I was up.)


Thanks for reading, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.


2 comments:

RanchHouse said...

Love the print. Love the sleepers. Last summer I did this with a poly print kimono that I would not be seen in public in. Just took a chance and even had to piece the pj shorts. Turned out to be my fav sleepers. I even wear them as loungers.

I Can Work With That said...

Great idea RanchHouse. I don't usually think of pj's or lounge wear but I should.
Chickie