Saturday, March 30, 2013

Refashion First Friday #2 Recap!


Ok let's try this again. I was having internet problems last night and it appears to have saved a very early version of the post so here with go with links and pictures! Sorry fellow readers!

22 entries! Yay! Thank you everyone who posted!

Here are the top 5 posts!

1. Short Ox Box into a skirt



2. Sailor Inspired Pants


3. From top to dress


4. From Man's shirt


5. Add easy faux pocket

Sorry for the initial mix up! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. The 3rd Refashion First Friday is April 5th! Stay tuned and I look forward to the posts! :)

Cheers,
LaLaLauren &
the Refashion Co-Op Editor Team

3 comments:

Magda said...

OMG.... 3 of my projects as most viewed!!! Thank you guys, for hosting and everyone else who visited!!! =D

Liochka said...

Whaou ! I'm so proud ! Thank you very much...

Lovenicky said...

Great projects! I think I'll have to think fast and come up with a project for the next Refashion First Friday!